SIS manufactures a number of standard size sample vials for Agilent and Varian mass spectrometers.
Vials are constructed of Borosilicate glass (Pyrex). O.D. tolerances are ±0.02 mm (0.001 inch) and length tolerance is ±0.20 mm (0.008 inch). The ends are cut clean and straight. Vials are clean and contamination free.
|AGILENT/VARIAN SAMPLE VIALS, OD=2.5 MM, ID=1.9 MM|
|Part No.||Length||Pack of||Price
|Unit of measure for ordering is PK.|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- Direct Probe Sample Vial Blocks The blocks are constructed of solid aluminum to hold heat.
- Straight Pyrex Glass Sample Vials for Mass Spec Probes Straight pyrex sample vials.
- Flared Pyrex Sample Vials for Thermo/Finnigan and SIS Mass Spec Probes Pyrex flared sample vials.
- Quartz Sample Vials for Mass Spec Probes All vials are made to your specifications and are supplied in packages of ten, fifty and one hundred vials.
- MS Probes and Sample Vials Direct Probes and accessories for your mass spectrometer.