- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Probe/Sample Vials
- Reference Material on InstrumentationArticle - A High Temperature Direct Probe for a Mass Spectrometer Design of a Direct Exposure Probe and Controller for use ona Hewlett-Packard 5989 Mass Spectrometer SIS AP1000 AutoProbe™ SIS AP2000 AutoProbe™ - Description of System HPP7: Direct Probe Electronics Console HPP7: Direct Probe for the Agilent (HP) 5973/5975 MSD HPP7: HP Direct Probe Application Notes HPP7: Installation Directions for the Direct Probe HPP7: Side Cover for the HP 5973 MSD HPP7: Support HPP7: Probe Inlet System for the Agilent (HP) 5973 and 5975 MSD with Automatic Indexed Stops HPP7: Theory of Operation of the Direct Probe and Probe Inlet System Direct Thermal Extraction Thermal Desorption Application Notes Environmental Thermal Desorption Application Notes Food Science Thermal Desorption Application Notes Forensic Thermal Desorption Application Notes GC Cryo-Trap Application Notes Headspace Application Notes Purge & Trap Thermal Desorption Application Notes Theory of Operation of the AutoDesorb® System AutoDesorb Notes for SIS Dealers Adsorbent Resin Application Notes Installation of the Short Path Thermal Desorption System on Agilent (HP) and Other GCs Installation of the Short Path Thermal Desorption System on a Varian 3400 GC AutoDesorb® System Development Team Thermal Desorption Applications and Reference Materials Installation of the Short Path Thermal Desorption System - TD5 Part I - Design & Operation of the Short Path ThermalDesorption System Installation Instructions for the Model 951 GC Cryo-Trap on the HP 5890 Series GC Installation Instructions for the Model 961 GC Cryo-Trap on the HP 5890 Series GC Operation of the Model 951/961 GC Cryo-Trap SIS GC Cryo Traps - Theory of Operation NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Enhancements - 1998 version (NIST98) SIMION 3D Ion Optics Class Mass Spectrometer Source Cleaning Methods MS Tip: Mass Spectrometer Source Cleaning Procedures Mass Spec Source Cleaning Procedures Micro-Mesh® Abrasive Sheets Research Papers Using New Era Syringe Pump Systems EI Positive Ion Spectra for Perfluorokerosene (PFK) Cap Liner Information How do I convert between fluid oz and milliliters? Which bottle material should I choose? Which bottle mouth should I choose? The Bottle Selection Guide CGA Connections for Gas Tanks BenchTop/PBM Mass Spectrometry Library Search System Chemical Reaction Interface Mass Spectrometry (CRIMS)
- HPP7: Support (This Page)
Existing HPP7 customers can freely download upgrades to the "ProbeDirect" software for controlling the HPP7 from the PC. The latest version can be downloaded from the below link:
ChemStation Compatibility Matrix
Q: Who should upgrade? A: If it isn't broke, don't fix it. However, in general, for best results
- G1701EA users should run ProbeDirect in standalone mode. Integrated mode is not currently supported. This mainly implies that the probe method is independent of the ChemStation method and that the probe cycle must be initiated by the user (does not start automatically upon MS start).
- G1701DA C.00.00 to D.03.00 users should use ProbeDirect 2.2.2. G1701DA D.01.00sp1 users should upgrade to at least ProbeDirect 2.2.1 for integrated (ChemStation) mode. G1701CA/DA C.00.00 to D.00.01 users should upgrade to at least ProbeDirect 2.2.0 for integrated mode. It is recommended to update your ChemStation with the latest service pack available on the Agilent ChemStation web site.
- G1701AA/BA users should use version 1.0.5. This older version is bundled with the latest 2.x versions of ProbeDirect.
- If you happen to have a ChemStation version newer than G1701DA D.02.00sp1, please notify SIS. We may need to update the software for integrated (ChemStation) mode to work. In the meantime, you can still use ProbeDirect in "standalone" mode.
Q: What version of ChemStation am I running? A: Typically, the exact version installed (any any service packs) can be determined from the "Help | Review Revision History" menu item in ChemStation.
ProbeDirect Version List (and ChemStation compatibility cross-reference)
- Version 2.2.2 (2004-12-22) - G1701CA C.00.00 to G1701DA D.03.00
- Version 2.2.1 (2004-06-30) - G1701CA C.00.00 to G1701DA D.01.00sp1.
- Version 2.2.0 (2003-03-18) - G1701CA C.00.00 to C.01.00. D.01.00 support broken.
- Version 2.1.1 (2003-03-04) - G1701CA C.00.00 to C.01.00. D.01.00 support broken.
- Version 2.1 (2003-08-04) - G1701CA C.00.00 to G1701DA D.00.01.
- Version 2.0 (2001-08-01) - superceeded by 2.1
- Version 1.0.5 (1999-12-24) - G1701AA/BA (16-bit)
- Version 1.0.0-4 (1997-05-20)
1.0.5 is included with 2.1 and higher for those users using old (G1701AA/BA) versions of ChemStation.