- LiteratureApplication Notes Adsorbent Resins Guide Mass Spec Tips SDS Sheets FAQ MS Calibration Compound Spectra Manuals MS Links/Labs/ Organizations MS Online Tools Flyers on Products/Services Scientific Supplies Catalog About Us NextAdvance Bullet Blender® Homogenizer Protocols Micro-Mesh® Literature Instrumentation Literature Agilent GC/MS Literature SIS News / E-Mail Newsletter NIST MS Database - Update Notifications
- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- MS Cleaning SuppliesSIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Micro-Mesh® Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Disposable Lint Free Wipes Validated Sterile Wipes Polycellulose 45/55 Blend Cloth Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Jet Separator Cleaning Tools
- SIS Woodworking Products
- Micro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive)Sheets Rolls Discs Pads Nail Files Tufbuf Micro-Gloss Tape Belts Sanding Swabs Polishing Tool Quick-Shine Buffers Kits - Plastic (power) Kits - Plastic (hand) Kits - Craftsman, Wood, Metal Kits - Automotive & Headlight Restoration Kits Kits - Aircraft Window Reference - Grit Size Reference - MSDS Sheets, Brochures, Instructions, Kits Print Catalog - Micro-Mesh Catalog Page A63 Catalog Page A64 Catalog Page A65 Catalog Page A66 Catalog Page G3 Catalog Page G4 Catalog Page G5 Catalog Page G6 Catalog Page G7 Catalog Page G8
- Micro-Mesh® LiteratureMicro-Mesh Regular - Description of Micro-Mesh Regular Micro-Mesh MX - Description of Micro-Mesh MX for Metal Finishing Benefits of Micro-Mesh - What Makes Micro-Mesh So Special Ergonomic Benefits of Micro-Mesh - Human Factors, Engineering and Micro-Mesh TufBuf Polishing Pads - Polishing and Buffing Pads Guidelines for Acrylic Finishing Guideline for Making Belts with Micro-Mesh Micro-Gloss Instructions Metal Finishing with Micro-Mesh Random Orbital sanding with Micro-Mesh Solid Surface Finishing with Micro-Mesh Urethane Coating rectification Procedures Wood Finishing Procedures with Micro-Mesh Micro-Mesh Grit Size Conversion Chart Aquarium Restorer Kit Instructions Belt Finishing with Micro-Mesh Burn Kit Instructions Clear Seas Acrylic Kit Instructions Clear Seas Vinyl Kit Instructions Craft Kit Instructions Heavy Damage Removal Kit Instructions Light Damage Removal Kit Instructions KR-70 Acrylic Restoration Kit Instructions Maintenance Kit Instructions Micro-Mesh Anti-Static Cream Final Finish Micro-Finish Micro-Gloss Micro-Gloss # 5 TufBuf Polishing Pad
- Clear Seas Vinyl Kit Instructions (This Page)
Perfect of removing scratches and scuffs from bimini top panels. You won't believe how new they look after just one use. Customers have saved thousands of dollars in replacement costs and all that's requred is a Saturday afternoon, a power drill, and this kit.
(1) Drill (rated at approximately 1000 rpm) or power buffer
(1) Spray bottle - approximately 10 ounce capacity (for clean water)
List of Contents:
(1) 4.75 inch diameter Back-up pad for a drill or power buffer
(1) TufBuf Polishing Pad
(1) White Sponge Pad (1) 8 ounce Micro-Gloss #5
(1) 8 ounce Micro-Gloss (1) 8 ounce Final Finish
(1) Flannel Cloths (1) Instructions
Preparing for the Best Results:
Lay the vinyl piece flat on a soft, clean surface. Always keep the work surface and restoral materials clean. Begin by flushing the vinyl with water to remove any surface dirt. Contamination can causes scratches.
Read the instructions carefully and review the kit contents before starting.
1. Attach the back-up pad to the drill or power buffer, then attach the TufBuf to the back-up pad. Apply approximately 1 tablespoon of Micro-Gloss #5 to the surface and spritz with water. Start the drill or buffer after contact with the surface. Buff the surface for 2-4 minutes per square foot, using an even sweeping motion. At regular intervals, sweep perpendicularly to the previous motion in order to minimize the chance of distortion. Keep the vinyl damp while polishing in order to avoid heat generation and scratching. Wipe surface clean with dry, flannel cloth and check for scratches by visually inspecting the surface. If damage is still visible repeat step 1. Using Micro-Gloss.
2. Attach the white sponge to the back-up pad. Apply approximately 1 tablespoon of Final Finish to the surface. Start the drill after contact with the surface. Buff the surface 2-4 minutes per square foot, using an even sweeping motion. At regular intervals, sweep perpendicularly to the previous motion in order to minimize the chance of distortion. Wipe surface clean with dry flannel.
3. Clean sponge, TufBuf pad and flannel cloths with mild detergent, rinse and air dry for future use.
4. Use Micro-Gloss #5 and Final Finish by hand as a cleaner for periodic maintenance.
clear seas vinyl