- LCColumns - HPLC Columns - SGE Columns - PicoFrit® Columns - IntegraFrit™ Guard Columns Tubing (LC) Fitting & Ferrules - VICI (HPLC/UHPLC) Fitting & Ferrules - Optimize EXP/2 (UHPLC) Connectors - Optimize OPTI-LYNX™ (HPLC) Fittings & Connectors - New Objective (ESI/fused silica) Syringes Syringe Pumps - New Era Syringe Pumps - KD Scientific Syringes - Automated Filters Solvent Delivery Accessories Flow Splitters Pulse Damper - FlatLine™ Check Valves Seals & Pistons Sample Traps - IntegraFrit™ Lamps/Replacement Tools for Chromatography Tools and Materials Column Heater Autosampler Replacement Parts Maintenance Kits SGE HPLC Supplies By Brand Optimize Supplies PerfectPeak® Solvent Inlet Filters PerfectPeak® Static Mixers Other LC Supplies Tips - ESI/Emitter & TaperTips Nanospray Source - PicoView® Nanospray Sources - PicoView® Digital Nanospray Adaptors Electrospray Emitter - PicoChip™ nanoLiter Programmable Wave APPI Source - Syagen Catalog Page E1
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Tips - ESI/Emitter & TaperTipsPicoTip Introduction Kits Glass PicoTips Fused Silica PicoTips TaperTip Metal TaperTip ESI Emitters for AB Sciex NanoSpray® III Ion Source PicoFuze Catalog Page E19 Catalog Page E20 Catalog Page E21 Catalog Page E22 Catalog Page E23 Catalog Page E24 Catalog Page E25
- PicoFuze (This Page)
If you like electrospray, you'll love nanospray! New for Turbo Ionspray equipped AB SCIEX mass spectrometers! PicoFuze delivers the high performance of nanospray with an easy-to-use format. Ease of use meets high performance!
PicoFuze is a hybrid technology for the AB SCIEX Turbo probe that combines the precision and engineering found in our traditional nanospray PicoFrit consumables with our easy-to-use PicoChip technology. The result is an unprecedented combination of high performance and ease-of-use.
- Sensitivity, robustness and ease-of-use are critical factors for successful bioanalysis. With the drive for ever more sensitivity, smaller LC formats using lower flow rates are rapidly taking hold. The next generation quantitative biomolecule LC-MS/MS assays are here!
- PicoFuze leverages our market proven and patented PicoFrit column technology to meet the cycle time and through-put requirements of quantitative bioanalysis. Quantitative nanospray LC/MS is here!
- Low flow ESI (i.e., nanospray) has consistent analytical performance benefits compared to conventional ESI.
- The PicoFuze format eliminates post-column volume. Peak shape and chromatographic fidelity are preserved. Why throw away the separation you worked so hard to achieve inside long lengths of tubing and multiple connections?
- PicoFuze columns can be packed with any of our premium chromatographic media.
- Every PicoFuze column essentially contains a brand-new ESI source probe. Don't ever worry again about having to manually replace a tiny, fragile metal ESI needle, thread fused-silica through a hole you can't see, or trying to make all "perfect" connections after your LC column. Maintain your productivity! The source is the column, the column is the source.
|Unit of measure for ordering is ?.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|