NE-500 does not come with a power supply.
- Computer controllable: networkable up to 100 pumps
- Stand-alone operation:Pre-program the pump with a dispensing program, then operate the pump from an attached Foot Switch, button, or I/O controller
- Add the OEM Starter Kit to run as a fully functional, stand-alone pump
- Does not have a built-in user interface
- Chassis mountable: 9 1/2"L x 4 1/4"W x 4 1/8"H
- Operates from a 12V DC power source
- Operates from a computer
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Available in High Pressure, Stall Detection & Long Chassis options.
- Holds 1 syringe up to 60cc
- Infusion rates from 0.73 µL/hr (1 cc syringe) to 2100 mL/hr (60 cc syringe)
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Motor stall detection available in NE-501 model
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 family
- Disposable, Glass, Stainless Steel Syringes and Plumbing Supplies are sold separately.
- Download free pump terminal emulator or check out Windows based SyringePumpPro
|Example Flow Rates (NE-500, NE-501, NE-500L, NE-501L)|
Sample syringe configurations, can hold any size syringes below 60 cc.
|NE-500 OEM Single Syringe Pump Models|
The NE-500 produces about 15 lbs. of linear force at top speed and about 35 lbs. at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.
The higher pressure version will approximately double the pumping force at the same speeds.
|Example Flow Rates (NE-510, NE-511, NE-510L, NE-511L)|
Includes an optical encoder on the NE-500 that will detect and stop the motor during a stall. Typically used in high pressure applications where there is a risk of exceeding the maximum force specified. Without the optical encoder, the pump will continue to cog the event of a stall.
Will hold and allow 140 mL syringe to open to its full extent.
|NE500||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump||$495.00|
|NE501||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump with Stall Detection||$550.00|
|NE510||One Channel OEM 100 lb Force Syringe Pump||$535.00|
|NE511||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump 100 lb Force with Stall Detection||$590.00|
|NE500L||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump, Extended Chassis||$510.00|
|NE501L||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump with Stall Detection, Extended Chassis||$565.00|
|NE510L||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump 100 lb Force, Extended Chassis||$550.00|
|NE511L||One Channel OEM Syringe Pump 100 lb Force with Stall Detection, Extended Chassis||$605.00|
|NE502X||Microfluidics One Channel OEM Syringe Pump with Stall Detection||$1100.00|
|NE550||OEM High Speed Syringe Pump with No Encoder||$565.00|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
- New Era Syringe Pump Power Supplies International Power Supplies for New Era Syringe Pumps
- NE-4500 Double OEM Syringe Pump The New Era NE-4500 Syringe Pump, designed for OEM applications
- New Era X2 Firmware Upgrade - Program Memory Increase Increases the number of possible programmable phases from 41 to 340.
- New Era X Firmware Upgrade - Linear/Gradient Pumping Linear/Gradient Program Function and Dual Pump Next Generation Continuous Pumping Mode.
- New Era OEM Starter Kit Allows user to interactively communicate to the pump with a computer
- New Era OEM-NET Power supply and secondary cable only.
- Foot Switch for New Era Pumps Start, stop, or trigger the next phase on your syringe pump
- New Era Syringe Kits Syringes and Plumbing Accessories for New Era Pump Systems