The pumps are often used in dual-pump setups, possibly with check valves for continuous pumping so that one syringe dispenses while the other reloads.Features
- For use with the New Era continuous infusion system or dual infusion system
- Provides a dual check valve for two syringes, withdraw will pull fluid from a reservoir and infusion will output into a separate line
- The kit is pre-assembled, all you need to do is plug in the syringes
- Each dual check valve uses 6" of 1/8" tubing to connect to a Y connector, one for the reservoir and one for output; each Y connector has 5' of tybing to make connections to your application. Two 60cc Terumo syringes are included.
- Individual parts are also available
|PDKIT||Dual Pump Plumbing Kit||$20.00|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. International (non-US) prices available through your local dealer.|
Plungers are interchangeable on these syringes.
The Continuous Infusion/Dual Pump System is smart, simple and saves you tons of money. With this system you have three pumps in one at a price that is less than any push/pull or emulsification syringe pump you can get from the competition
An MS-Premium, low bleed column with a maximum temperature up to 370 °C.