- Lab/CleanMicro-Mesh® (Fine Cushioned Abrasive) Aluminum Oxide Cleaning Abrasive Fiberglass Cleaning Brushes Swabs and Applicators Nylon and Latex Gloves Cleaning Wipes SIS MS Source Cleaning Kits Dust-Off® Hurricane Canless Air System Wheaton Bottles Wheaton Vials Wheaton Closures Sterile Vials - Bottle, Stopper, and Cap - All Together Certified Sterile Kimble Chase Clear Serum Vials Soil Sampling Kits Crimpers and Decappers Temperature Measurement & Recording Devices Bullet Blender® Homogenizer The SW 110 Multi-Purpose Spot Welder New Era Syringe Pump Systems KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Ohaus MB Series Moisture Analyzers Celestron® Handheld Digital Microscope (HDM) Checkit® Pipette Accuracy Test Greenwood Lab Supplies Next Advance Lab Products Catalog Page G1
- LCColumns - HPLC Columns - SGE Columns - PicoFrit® Columns - IntegraFrit™ Guard Columns Tubing (LC) Fitting & Ferrules - VICI (HPLC/UHPLC) Fitting & Ferrules - Optimize EXP/2 (UHPLC) Connectors - Optimize OPTI-LYNX™ (HPLC) Fittings & Connectors - New Objective (ESI/fused silica) Syringes Syringe Pumps - New Era Syringe Pumps - KD Scientific Syringes - Automated Filters Solvent Delivery Accessories Flow Splitters Pulse Damper - FlatLine™ Check Valves Seals & Pistons Sample Traps - IntegraFrit™ Lamps/Replacement Tools for Chromatography Tools and Materials Column Heater Autosampler Replacement Parts Maintenance Kits SGE HPLC Supplies By Brand Optimize Supplies Other LC Supplies Tips - ESI/Emitter & TaperTips Nanospray Source - PicoView® Nanospray Sources - PicoView® Digital Nanospray Adaptors Electrospray Emitter - PicoChip™ nanoLiter Programmable Wave APPI Source - Syagen Catalog Page E1
- MSAgilent Bruker Extrel JEOL Kratos Perkin Elmer SCIEX Shimadzu Thermo Varian Waters (Micromass/VG) FLIR/Griffin Inficon/Leybold/Balzers MKS/UTI Hiden Dupont/CEC Nermag Vestec Filaments Heaters/Sensors Wire Material Electron Multipliers Probe/Sample Vials Ion Transfer Tubes Calibration Compounds MALDI-TOF Supplies Ceramic Insulators Cleaning Supplies Other Filament Repair Source Cleaning Transfer Line Repair GC Injection Port Repair Vacuum Feedthru Repair Other Repair Services NIST MS Library Wiley MS Libraries SIMION® 8.1 Catalog Page A1 Catalog Page B1
- Mass Spectrometry - Thermo Finnigan MS RepairThermo/Finnigan Part Number Cross Reference Filament Repair Source Cleaning Thermo GCQ/DSQ & DSQII Source Heater Repair Finnigan MAT 4000 Baffle Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 and 4500 Solid Inlet Valve Bellows Assembly Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ceramic Insulator Cleaning C.I. Reagent Gas Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500/4600 Collector Repair & Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Collector Cleaning 01504-60020 Thermo/Finnigan MAT/Varian MAT, New and Repaired Compression Stamps Thermo/Finnigan MAT Injection Port Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flange Repairs Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Heater Repair or New Thermo 5100 Source Heater Thermo 4500/4600/TSQ Source Heaters Thermo/Finnigan MAT Ion Collector Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Source Ion Volume Insert Cleaning Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA/3000 Ion Volume Repair Glass Jet Separator Repair and Cleaning Custom Repair of Thermo/Finnigan MAT Vacuum Flanges Thermo/Finnigan MAT PRT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Connecting Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lead Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Lens Heater Repair or New Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Lens Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Mass Spectrometer Probe Repairs Separator Divert Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 Source Plate Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 3200 Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4000 (#40006-60470)
Thermo/Finnigan MAT 4500 (#42000-60004)
GLT Elbow Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 GLT Repair on Elbow Assembly Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT 5100 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT OWA Transfer Line Repair MAT90 Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan 3000 EI Transfer Line Assembly Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Movable Transfer Line Repair Thermo/Finnigan MAT Dual Transfer Line Repair
- KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems (This Page)
Syringe Pumps so advanced, they're simple.
KD Scientific's selection of syringe pumps range from inexpensive single syringe infusion pumps to multi-syringe infusion/withdrawl pumps featuring independent rate and volume settings for both infusion and withdraw plus five different mode selections.
All KD Scientific syringe pumps have a menu and alphanumeric display to quickly prompt you through set up. All pumps feature preset rate and volume control plus automatic shutoff. Dispense volume is tracked and displayed continuously. When the preset volume has been dispensed, the pump shuts off automatically. Flow rate is continuously variable across the flow rate range.
Each KD Scientific pump employs a sophisticated microstepping motor drive to virtually eliminate pulsing. Built in TTL and RS232C interfaces permit easy external control on many pumps.
- KD Scientific Infusion Syringe Pumps KD Scientific Infusion Pumps
- Infusion Withdrawal Pumps KD Scientific Infusion Withdrawal Pumps
- KDS 410 High Pressure Syringe Pumps The new KDS 410 is a high pressure syringe pump which more then doubles the linear force available on the KDS 200 series. This extra force makes the pump ideal for delivery of fluid to reactors in chemical applications or for working with viscous fluids.
- Continuous Flow Pumps Continuous flow can be achieved using a syringe pump simply by adding a 3 way valve.
- Dual Rate Pumps The Gemini Syringe Pump offers continuous infusion or withdrawal, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with the accuracy and low flow of a KD Scientific syringe pump.
- EZFlow Infusion Pumps A line of economical pumps for simple infusions and dosing applications. The pumps are designed to combine high levels of performance together with ease of use and reliable operation.
- OEM Pumps The KDS 900 Microliter and KDS 910 Milliliter syringe pump modules are highly precise, they are ideal pumps for OEM applications.
- Pico Liter Pumps The KDS Pico pump has infusion and withdrawal capabilities with accurate deliveries of picoliter, nanoliter, microliter and milliliter flow. It is especially designed to hold microliter syringes ranging from 0.5 ul to 10 mL.
- Programmable Syringe Pumps All 200 series syringe pumps are available as programmable pumps, as well as the KDS 410 syringe pump. They permit multistep dispenses without the need for computer control.
- KD Scientific Syringe Pump Systems Integrating multiple pumps in a system allows the individual pumps to interact with other ones.
- Push-Pull Pumps Push/Pull Syringe Pumps provide simultaneous infusion and withdrawal at the same rate with opposing syringes. Models are available to hold 2 syringes or 4 syringes.
- Specialty Products KD Scientific has a number of specialty products for liquid handling, mixing and detection
- KD Scientific Syringe Pump - Syringes KD Scientific offers a new line of glass, plastic, and stainless steel syringes for use with their syringe pumps.
- Accessories KD Scientific also offers a selection of replacement and accessories.