DescriptionWith Extended Controlled Dropper Tips & Polypropylene Caps
Dropper snaps into place for a secure fit. Drops are dispensed one at a time. White pigmentation helps protect UV light-sensitive products.
- Ideal for field sampling and general lab use
- Easily transportable from the field to the lab
- Manufactured by Wheaton to the highest standards of quality and precision
- Convenience packed - 1-4 dozen bottles per carton
- Closures are attached in our Cleanpack facility ensuring safety and cleanliness
|Wheaton Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Dropping Bottles, White, Tips=Extended Controlled Dropper, Caps=Polypropylene packaged separately|
|Part No.||Size (mL)||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Screw Cap Size||pkg of||UOM||Price||Order|
|* Standard lead-time for non-stock items is approximately two weeks depending on the item.|
|Ordering information. (*) Bottles generally sold only in US due to high international shipping costs of bottles.|
Available with controlled dropper tips, streaming tips and extended controlled dropper tips. Polypropylene caps.
PE lined cap produces an excellent seal and prevents cap back-off.
These premium plastic bottles feature our superior double seal closure which is guaranteed to be leakproof.