- GCColumns Fused Silica Tubing Instrument Tubing Injection Port Liners Septa by Manufacturer SIS GC Cryo-Traps Ferrules Valves Swagelok® Fittings Pyrolysis Probe Accessories Gas Generators Gas Regulators Gas Purifiers and Filters Syringes SGE MEPS™-Micro Extraction by Packed Sorbent Purge and Trap System SGE SilFlow™ Stainless Steel Micro-Fluidic Platform Accessories NIST GC RI Library Other GC Supplies Catalog Page D1
- Gas Regulators (GC)Model 3530 Series - Single Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3510 Series - Single Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Model 3120 Series - Dual Stage Purity Brass Regulator Model 3810 Series - Dual Stage High Purity Stainless Steel Regulators Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3420 Series Tescom Gas Line Regulators 3450 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 304 Series Concoa In-Line Regulators Model 324 Series
- GC Columns
- Instrument Tubing
- GC Valves
- Micro Needle Valves (This Page)
The range of Micro Needle Valves has been designed primarily for fine control of critical gas or liquid flows at elevated temperatures over a wide range of pressures from high vacuum to medium pressure. They are ideally suited to chromatography and GC/MS applications.
- For precision metering and on-off control.
- Valves designed specifically for chromatographic applications.
- Used at elevated temperatures from high vacuum to medium pressure.
- Minimal dead volume flow paths. All installation components are supplied with the valves.
- Brass Micro Control Valves (BMCV) - Manual operation Features Back pressure regulator Low temperature to 100 °C Locknut for attachment to a mounting plate 1236282 : BMCV (Manual Operation), Configuration=L Single Outlet, Stem Length=n/a, Connection=1/16", Temp=100 C, Flow Rate=0-2000 mL/min, Pressure Rating=700 psi
- On-off Valves
(Manual Operation)Stainless Steel Manual On/Off Valve (SMOV) - Manual Operation
- On-Off Valves
(Pneumatic Operation)Stainless Steel Manual On/Off Valve Pneumatic (MOVP) - Pneumatic Operation